Jenny Seemore´s Comedepot Forum Index Jenny Seemore´s Comedepot
http://www.comedepot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Those Awesome Stockinged Feet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jenny Seemore´s Comedepot Forum Index -> Photo & Upload Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nedster
Soldier
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Those Awesome Stockinged Feet Reply with quote

Hi Jenny. New member here. First, you're amazing and gorgeous! The number 1 hottest babe on the internet by far. How about some pics or vids of those gorgeous nylon feet? The shots at gangbangjenny of you on the bed with 10 guys and those sexy nude colored stockings were the best ever! I like how you start out with shoes then lose 'em. Fantastic! You have great arches and I'm sure there's gotta be a ton of people who would like to see more of those stockinged piggies!!! Let's hear it from those who want more stocking shots. Keep up the great work, luv ya!!!!

Nedster
Jenny
HRH
HRH

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thanks for the message & introducing yourself. I'll see what I can do, right now I have company here over the Easter holidays, but as soon as they are gone I'll see if I can come up with some foot/stocking photos or movies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jenny Seemore´s Comedepot Forum Index -> Photo & Upload Review All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: